Friday, August 27, 2010

PARTY!!!!!!

Yesterday we had to do a fake birthday party.My mom had to send in a picture to the Irish Examiner.We didnt have any photos of a birthday party so the newspaper sent over a photographer to take some some photos.my mom baked cookies,rice krispie squares, chocolate rice krispie buns,buns with icing and a chocolate cake.Me,my friend eva and Rachel murphy had to smudge chocolate on our faces.it was really funny.Me,roisin,rachel murphy,eva,rachel ring,niamh,danielle, and megan were there. we pretended it was my birthday because mine is the next bhirthday in the family.After we all went out and played tip the can.It was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun Mia but reminded me why I hate kids parties - GUESS WHO GOT TO CLEAN UP - Grrrr... actually think that will be your real party. Save me having to clean up again next month!

    ReplyDelete