Monday, August 23, 2010

Cavan FLEADH CHEOIL NA HEIREANNN



On Saturday I played in the fleadh with my group Ceoil Agus Stroll.We played on a gig rig.Their were people on fiddles,flutes,tinwhistles, someone on the box and someone on the uillen pipes.We were there the whole day. it was so busy in Cavan we parked and took a shuttle bus into where the fleadh was.there was a camer man and a guy a michrophone filming peaople playing their instruments.For lunch we had pizza and a while after we had ice cream.for dinner we had chinese.it was really nice.I got a pink jumper in the fleadh.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mia. I was watching for a blog about the Fleadh. I would so loved to have been there and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. How long were you playing on the gig rig? I am dying to see the pink jumper. It's a nice souvenir to have of such an important occasion. Love Grannyh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day Mia... We were all so tired coming home.. but great memories. You should rob a photo from my Facebook page and put it with this post. Congratulations again on a great performance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mia! That was a terrific day and you look a true musician up on stage there - you will have to play a bit closer to home so we can hear you!

    ReplyDelete