Monday, July 26, 2010

Mouse In The House 2

A few nights ago Pancake brought a mouse into my parents room(again).My mom came in and told me Pancake brought in another mouse.I followed my mom into her room.Dad was in there as well.After about a half an hour Carla came in.Roisin was on a sleepover that night.My mom brought up the hoover.We used the hoover to try chase the mouse out from under the chest of drawers.My mom blocked all the sides of the chest of drawers except 1 side and the other side only had a bit of space because it was against the wall.We were trying to catch the mouse for about an hour and a half.My dad caught the mouses tail and I picked it up and threw it out the window.It was another baby mouse and it was smaller then last time.My mom said that because Pancake found 2 baby mice she could of found a nest of them.I went to bed at about 1:30.The mouse is gone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment