Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jug

On the day of my grannys 75th,when we were all down at the the green,a dog came up to us.Roisin called him Jasper.His collar had little spikes on it.About two weeks later my friend Faye said she saw a stray so she brought it to the shop and bought food and water(with her parents)but he didnt eat.I described the dog I saw to see if it was the same dog on the green.It was.About a week later I called for her.She had Jasper on a lead.She called him Tommy.My mom said to let him off the lead because he had to have an owner if he had a collar.We walked back to my house.Jasper followed us but then turned into the small block.That evening my mom came in with Jasper and said we cant leave him outside.We fed him and gave him a drink.My mom brought him to the vet to see if he was micro chipped.He was.My mom rung the owners phone number.he wasnt in.Then my mom tried about an hour later and they answered.They said that he would find his way home himself.the dad had answered the phone but it was his sons dog.The dogs name was Jug.Its a really weird name.Jug didnt go bavk to his house.He stayed outside until about 11:30 until finally my mom gave in and let him inside.We made a bed for him and put it beside Dylans bed. We all went to bed.Jug came up to my room twice.Pancake sleeps in my bedroom so if Jug came in she shot out the window and sat on the roof.When Jug went out of my room I called her back in.I had to go away from the window so she could look into my room to make sure Jug was gone.The second time Pancake did the same thing.I went and told my mom he kept coming into my room.Me and Mom followed Jug downstairs .Jug ran straight to the front door.We opened the front door and let him out.He shot down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Mia - although I know you didnt make this up and it really happened - it is a great story and you have told it very well!

    Keep writing. You are great!

    ReplyDelete