Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mouse In The House

Last night at about 2:00 a.m my mom came into my room.I have a spare bed beside my bed.My mom got into my spare bed.I was awake so I turned over to look at her.She asked if i wanted to cath a mouse.I love mice so I said yes.Pancake had brought a live mouse into my moms room.The mouse ran under a dresser.I put on a pair of old gloves.We tried bringing all the cats into my moms room.Simba just sat at the door waiting to get out,as soon as we put pasqua down on the floor he jumped out the window,Tiger started smelling it but her and Pancake started fighting.My mom moved the dresser,the mouse ran under the dresser beside it.My mom lifted up that dresser and I caught the mouse.I threw the mouse out the window,but it was alright because I saw the mouse run away so it wasnt hurt.It was a very hectic night.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mia. I must say you are nothing short of a heroine. I would find it very very hard to catch a mouse because I'm always afraid they would run up my arm or up my leg or something. They move so very quickly. It sounds as if it really was a very hectic night. Anyway. WELL DONE!! Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia I can't believe you threw a mouse out the window!! I think you have a job for life now.... catching mice and throwing them out...I know who to come to now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this story on your mom's blog! I would never touch a mouse. Oh horrors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mia - did you see you have a new follower, Karen is the lady from America who wrote teh book I read in Wexford with the jewel flower on the front! So you should be very honoured - Karen is a real writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could start my own buisiness - MIA THE MOUSE CATCHER-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mia.I read your blog.I really do think you are a mouse catcher.I have to say I wouldnt do what you did.You were very brave.
    from Zoe
    your cousin.

    ReplyDelete