Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer, summer, summer..

Summer started off quiet warm but it has become colder and a bit cloudy. But I don't mind. Hopefully it will get warmer again soon.


I just came back from England. We were on holidays and brought our dog Dylan. I met a new friend there, called Jasmine. We are now pen pals. She replied to us for the first time today. She is very nice.


Dylan spent a lot of time on holidays barking at the ducks who lived near where we were staying!


That's it for now.


Peace out.


Mia

2 comments:

  1. hi mia what a great pic of dylan i am sure he had a great time on holidays FROM RACHEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLA HERE
    LOVE YOUR BLOG IT MAKES MY DAY!
    I LOVE CATS TO I HAVE SIX OF MY OWN!
    DO THE CATS GET ALONG WITH THE DOG?
    NEVER BEEN TO IRELAND PARENTS WONT LET ME BECAUSE OF THE RAIN!ITS SO NICE TOO KNOW THAT THERE IS ANOTHER CAT LOVER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOLA IS OUT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete